Let's burn that shit

Peace, I hope u guys not in the middle of a meal right now.

Recently, I had a drink with one of my childhood friend. We recalled an event.

It was in the 90s, we were hanging out one day when we came a cross a lump of poop in the open. Yes.

"Who ever did this is very irresponsible," said I.

"Yeah," my friend replied.

"We should burn this shit so the owner's butt will burn."

As stated in the popular culture.

"Yeah."

So we gather some grass and dead leave and cover the poop. We burned it. 

"Well good luck who ever he is."

"Yeah."

Present time. "I wonder is it really work?" Said I.

"It doesn't," my friend replied.

"How can u be so sure?"

.
.
.

(-_-°)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan