An antagonist



Ill-will.

In 2011 I accompany a student who made ​​it to a game in another district.

I had the most wonderful experience that year, met a bunch of unique and friendly characters.

Although I'm short on fund that year, I met a generous character that we share everything and made that trip worthwhile.

In 2012, once again I accompany another student who made it in a game to another district, not in the same location as last year.

Unfortunately, this year wasn't as much fun as last year, yet quite disappointing, many of last year faces couldn't make it and was replaced by new faces.

Adding insult to injury, there was an antagonist amongst us, the much expected last year fun to continue was diminished by this one character.

From that moment I never sees a goatee as the same again adding the last straw when he is an animus with bad mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan