ODD HOBBY

I read in the news a couple of days ago, of a lustful immoral physical education teacher's favorite pastime, it's like a stake lover who live in a cattle farm.

And today i found out that lock-picking is a hobby somewhere. I don't know since when breaking into someones house is considered a pastime. After this may be stolen goods collecting would emerge as a hobby also, it's called chain reaction.

Hey look at my stolen goods collection. How did it started, I learn lock-picking as a hobby and started getting bored lock-picking my own house and properties, I'm bored pretending to have lost my keys everyday.

So I went further lock-picking the entire neighborhood until one day i stumble upon some goods that interest me.

I took one, and stumble upon another one in another house, i think to my self what the heaven, i took another, and another, and another.

Before i realized it, there's already a load so i decided upon a theme for my stolen goods and here it is, the silver, the electronic, the odds.


At least they got to tell the cop that they're practicing their hobby ya. Well it's better than that of the PE teacher's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan