OF PREJUDICE AND REASON


I asked a friend of why she seldom and hesitantly go back to her home town. I was wondering if she's afraid of flying as I am. The answer I got was shocking yet not surprising.

Everywhere she goes people revered her and see her as a good-natured person except at home where she grew up, she claimed. In fact she is, she has no record of addiction, bitching, gambling on the contrary she's a graduate from a line of prominent institutions, well known boarding school to a well recognize higher institution.

Her family judge her with prejudice, every word and action of her's was deemed devious, and when proved wrong they resort to excuse rather than apology, she added.

She said she's happy of her dwelling now where people humanely respect humanity, there are trustworthy, benevolent and virtue not like at home where she grew up.

I replied, that is the difference between Islam and Muslims by name.

Comments

  1. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, at least come up with a name, do not use anonymous, tq

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan