LAND OF CONFUSION


There's too much confusion surrounding the people around me lately. Whilst I'm still focus and positive, so hear me out.

the last time I give hope to other was a year ago and never since then, never since then. I don't know what makes U think what are u thinking rite now, but clearly it doesn't come from me directly or indirectly through any medium what so ever as far as i remembered.

There's nothing going on between us so stop acting like there is. it's a total moonshine.

so my advice is, drop it. U're torturing urself and me as well. I don't want to be a part of it, to be claimed in the end a cheater

and last but not least, don't get over react by some concern match maker.

Take my advice cause i don't use it anyway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan