THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE MONEY



I bought a new number (sim card) from a new service provider. After installing and activating the number i got a few smses that came one after another. I just skimmed through but one caught my attention.

The excerpt goes, u have successfully bought/ paid for a song. RM1.50 have been deducted from your credit. This subscription will continue to deduct your money/ credit weekly.

World Taekwondo Federation! they just deducted my money without my consent. So this is how they make money. I didn't know that they've set the subscription by default. But i didn't see any use of a caller ring tone to me so u need to consult me before taking my money. Money doesn't grow on trees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan