TIME FLIES


Ramdhan is packing, another seven days and he will take his leave. How time flies, its not just in cartoon that things happen really fast.

I swear as if just last moth i've climbed down air asia to start the January, and today is already early September, at the end of 2010.

As time flies, I ponder upon my self of what has i've accomplished through out 2010?

I want to write a book... emm and it didn't happen.

I want to climb Kinabalu... and that also didn't happen.

to get married.. well can't find anybody /;)). Is kinda embarrassing meeting old friends of schoolmate and uni mates when the have at least two children and me... /:-s

well what did i do despite all the routines.

Sigh I'm getting old and yet nothing interesting ever happen to me.

I'm tired of waiting... its time i make my stand... I should reach out.

Let the hunted becomes the hunter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan