“Though we know death is certain, we have not prepared ourselves for it. Though we know paradise is definite, we have not worked for it. Though we know the hell fire is sure, we have not feared it. So why are you delighted? What are you waiting for? Death is the first visitor from the Almighty bringing good or evil tidings… get closer to your Lord.”4 ~Hamid al-Qasyrasi (rahimahullah)

TELL US U'VE FOLLOWED:

Google+ Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

TIME FLIES


Ramdhan is packing, another seven days and he will take his leave. How time flies, its not just in cartoon that things happen really fast.

I swear as if just last moth i've climbed down air asia to start the January, and today is already early September, at the end of 2010.

As time flies, I ponder upon my self of what has i've accomplished through out 2010?

I want to write a book... emm and it didn't happen.

I want to climb Kinabalu... and that also didn't happen.

to get married.. well can't find anybody /;)). Is kinda embarrassing meeting old friends of schoolmate and uni mates when the have at least two children and me... /:-s

well what did i do despite all the routines.

Sigh I'm getting old and yet nothing interesting ever happen to me.

I'm tired of waiting... its time i make my stand... I should reach out.

Let the hunted becomes the hunter.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular This Week

Monthly Popular Posts

Blog Archive

DISCLAIMER


DEDICATED TO FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, NO ONE IS OBLIGATED TO READ, TO COMMENT, HELL TO BELIEVE