WOMEN'S TALK


I laugh my evil laugh reading women's talk gossiping each other about work, beauty and children.

One have a job but in no mood to work. Whilst another looking for a job, been jobless since graduated.

Well good can concentrate on children while doing home business. O good, business makes good money. Actually already frustrated looking for a job.

U look slim are u taking something (instead of working out). I myself is selling 'jamu'. i lost a little (weight) only but my customer lost a lot. come see me if u are interested.

come another one, owh really are u selling jamu?.... enough.

All in all, after graduated these are all we have left to worry about, work, family and health.

doesn't everybody miss their student life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan