ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN


Wise men say, only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
I can't help falling in love with you

It was on a friday back in 2008 when we declared our love chewah. i never met her. we were divided between two continents separated by south china sea. Yet it doesn't stop us. I got her number from a friend, since then we've been texting each other every nite till that friday that i decided to declared our love. wise men say only fools rush in. well love takes away reason everybody could be a fool.

Like a river flows gently to the sea
Darling so we go, some things are meant to be
So take my hand take my whole life too
For i can't help falling in love with you

Really something are meant to be. Fatalism. I wish to give her my heart, but not my life but yes a life. The meeting were meant to be but the continuity I'll need to work on. How low can I go.

I didn't go low enough so we broke up a year later. /no

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel in the Quran?

How to set up a Sharp Aquos with Astro

Harga ayam vs harga ikan