“Though we know death is certain, we have not prepared ourselves for it. Though we know paradise is definite, we have not worked for it. Though we know the hell fire is sure, we have not feared it. So why are you delighted? What are you waiting for? Death is the first visitor from the Almighty bringing good or evil tidings… get closer to your Lord.”4 ~Hamid al-Qasyrasi (rahimahullah)

TELL US U'VE FOLLOWED:

Google+ Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN


Wise men say, only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
I can't help falling in love with you

It was on a friday back in 2008 when we declared our love chewah. i never met her. we were divided between two continents separated by south china sea. Yet it doesn't stop us. I got her number from a friend, since then we've been texting each other every nite till that friday that i decided to declared our love. wise men say only fools rush in. well love takes away reason everybody could be a fool.

Like a river flows gently to the sea
Darling so we go, some things are meant to be
So take my hand take my whole life too
For i can't help falling in love with you

Really something are meant to be. Fatalism. I wish to give her my heart, but not my life but yes a life. The meeting were meant to be but the continuity I'll need to work on. How low can I go.

I didn't go low enough so we broke up a year later. /no

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular This Week

Monthly Popular Posts

Blog Archive

DISCLAIMER


DEDICATED TO FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, NO ONE IS OBLIGATED TO READ, TO COMMENT, HELL TO BELIEVE